Maple Computing

Thursday, February 27, 2014

This week, man, this week


So this week has been absolutely crazy with work and exams and such. I had three exams yesterday, back to back, and that was the opposite of a good time. I spent all week up till that point, plus the weekend, studying my butt off. Luckily the studying paid off and I'm pretty sure I wrecked all three tests (woo). (By the way, if you are looking for a great place to study at Tech with friends, 1st floor of Newman Library there is a room with whiteboard walls and multiple TV's that you can use, I highly recommend it) Unfortunately, I'm still a bit tired from it all and have a Microcontrollers project due next week as well as another exam in History. But hey, such is life, at least I got the bulk of my work done.

Speaking of the Micro project I'm working on, it's pretty darn fun, to me at least. I just finished my first revision of fully working code, and I have to say, it was a blast to program. Sure I ran into many... stupid errors, but hey that's how you learn so it's fine. I'm still trying to optimize my code as I feel it is far from fully optimized, and that could take longer than it took me to write everything! Either way I feel like I'm learning a lot and it's been fun from start to finish*.



* Some parts in the middle did suck, and I may or may not have wanted to break my Digilent board in half multiple times

No comments:

Post a Comment